At Holt Hall we love this time of year. We would normally be watching the nest cam as the eggs in the bird box develop and hatch. We would be welcoming visitors to our Spring Hop, Skip and Jump event and we might even eat the odd chocolate egg!
- Decorate some eggs using natural dyes
- Use empty egg shells as mini pots to grow seeds
- Have an egg rolling contest
- Explore what other creatures lay eggs
- Find out all about dinosaur eggs
Download our activity sheet for details and interesting links – click here