Sunday 19th August 2018
Picnic at the Hall
Holt Hall will be open to the public between 10am and 3pm on Sunday 19th August!
- Bring a picnic to enjoy on the sunny lawns or in a shady spot in the woods
- Visit the Victorian walled garden where produce for our kitchen is grown
- Explore the 75 acres of ancient woodland, lakes and grounds
- Follow our self-led orienteering trails (varying distances & abilities)
- Children’s play area where you can see how the new willow tunnel is growing!
- Visit the Courtyard Cafe and enjoy delicious homemade cakes and biscuits
- Holt Hall BBQ available for lunch. Locally sourced burgers and sausages from P&S Butchers and homemade rolls (made on site)
Entrance fee £2.50 per adult, children FREE
To book online please click here.
Sorry no dogs allowed (assistance dogs only)