Friday 27th July 2018
Holt Hall will be open to the public on Friday 27th July to celebrate Norfolk Day!
- Join a guided tour of the Hall
- Build a natural shelter in the den-building area
- Try some simple camp cooking around an open fire
- Bring a picnic to enjoy on the sunny lawns or in a shady spot in the woods
- Visit the Victorian walled garden
- Explore the 75 acres of ancient woodland, lakes and grounds
- Follow our self-led orienteering trails (varying distances & abilities)
- Children’s play area
- Visit the Courtyard Cafe and enjoy delicious homemade cakes and biscuits
LIVE MUSIC – Enjoy your picnic on the front lawn and listen to live music provided by musicians from the Music Service.
Entrance fee £2.50 per adult, children FREE
Sorry no dogs allowed (assistance dogs only)