Activity sheet – Minibeasts with legs or no legs!
Activity sheet – Draw or send a photo
Minibeast discovery – recording sheet
- Don’t pick up minibeasts with your hands.
- Pick up the thing that they’re standing on or use the soft end of a paint brush to encourage them into a container.
- Look underneath logs and stone and be sure to put the log or stone back just as it was.
- When you have finished looking at your minibeasts, make sure you put them back where you found them.
- Make sure your minibeasts are safe and you are safe
Click here for Minibeast key sheet
Make your own pitfall trap – instructions