Friends of Holt Hall
Friends of Holt Hall is an independent registered charity established to support Holt Hall in its delivery of high quality education, accessing and understanding out outdoor and natural environment.
The Trustees and Friends share the core values of Holt Hall, and through fundraising and promotional activities seek to assist and extend opportunities for more young people to access this field of education in environment, conservation and heritage.
Membership of the Friends of Holt Hall is FREE and open to all who share our aims. Friends are invited to attend the AGM and all regular meetings at Holt Hall where ideas and events relating to fundraising and volunteering are discussed and developed. The current Chairman of the Friends is Tom Green.
To find out more about the Friends of Holt Hall, please contact the Secretary, Jenny Stride or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our News section for details about future meetings and events.
FOHH Bursary Scheme
Our continuing fundraising activities regularly enable us to make one-off grants to the work of Holt Hall and acts as a resource for young people up to the age of 25, in particular those using Holt Hall to advance in life and develop their skills and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals.
The FOHH Bursary and Grants scheme has been set up to promote access to the full range of Holt Hall services and maximise opportunities for young people to:
- Access Holt Hall’s high quality residential and day visit experiences
- Participate in work experience and other developmental experiences for young people, potentially leading to employment in the environmental sector
- Inclusion in special projects run by Holt Hall or its partners in support of the outcomes promoted by FOHH
Download a bursary application form here. Completed application forms to be emailed to email@example.com.
- Over the summer, Holt Hall staff and volunteers will be running the Norwich 10km to raise money for Friends of Holt Hall. Details of how to donate will be up shortly.
- Volunteer in the Courtyard Cafe at one of Holt Hall’s open days – all proceeds from the cafe go to FOHH bursary fund.
- If you would like to support FOHH with a doation, donations are welcomed via cheque, cash or paypal.
Volunteer at Holt Hall
A core group of volunteers work closely with the Holt Hall team to facilitate such activities as the popular ‘Holt Hall Open Gates’ days and provide valuable practical work in the Victorian walled garden which is a vital component of the Hall experience for visitors. The Volunteer co-ordinator is Pam Kirby who can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org