Monday 25th June to Tuesday 26th June, 2018
The course includes:
- The fundamental workings of the body, in particular the heart, lungs and airway
- Assessing a casualty
- Introduces a system to cope with all incidents as safely as possible
- Deciding how to deal with an accident or incident
- Awareness of delayed medical help and adverse environmental conditions
- Coping with common occurrences (collapse; choking; bleeding; injury
Qualification: Certified for 3 years; entry point for REC scheme; and approved for RYA/BCU/MLTB
Working towards: Rescue Emergency Care; Emergency 1st Aid; Emergency 1st Aid at Work
Cost: £125 per delegate
Campsite accommodation is available free of charge for those wishing to stay overnight for the course. Camping equipment available for hire if required.
To book your place click here.