Whether you are booking a residential stay for group holidays, work related or interest focused groups we are delighted to offer a comprehensive range of facilities to fit your needs for both work or play!
- Professionally equipped commercial kitchen with large ovens, hot cupboards, hobs and dishwasher, large fridges, a freezer, lots of preparation space.
- The dining room can seat up to 40, however there is a library that can be used as an additional dining area for an additional 36 for larger groups.
- With a range of soft seating for up to 40 people, with views over the lawns and woodland.
- TV and music entertainment licences held. In the lounge there is a smart TV, extra large projector screen with projector. Projector in the stables.
- There is a landline for emergencies and WiFi is available throughout the Hall and stables.
- In the lounge are activities including a pool table, table tennis, table football, tuned piano, smart TV, x-large projector screen and projector.
- There is an original working open fire in the entrance hall and a log burner in the stables. Central heating throughout the property.
- Table tennis, table football, pool table and board games are located within the lounge. Children’s outdoor play area and sports equipment available.
Extensive woodland and lawns with a variety of footpaths and orienteering trails to explore.